- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
VAUDE AM Downieville Low All-Mountain bikeschoenen
Prijs incl. btw
excl. € 9,95 verzendkosten naar Nederland
Je staat op het punt het standaarmodel te bestellen.
Jouw configuratie wordt niet toegepast.
Indien je de geconfigureerde fiets wilt bestellen, klik dan hier.
Of wil je toch het standaardmodel bestellen?
With the AM Downieville Low shoes by VAUDE, no MTB tour will be too tough. Their VD AM sole allows for particularly efficient power transfer to the pedal, thanks to a nylon reinforcement. Besides, the tread is made from a sophisticated rubber compound for maximum traction on very slippery and wet grounds.
• Lightweight all-mountain cycling shoes
• Best walking comfort
• Dirt-resistant, robust polyurethane outer fabric
• Lining made of 50% recycled polyester
• Stabilizing velcro for individual adjustment and more stability inside the shoes
• Removable ORTHOLITE ECO PLUSH insole in the cleat area
• Stiff VD AM sole with FLOW INDEX 6, full-length nylon reinforcement and rubber compound made of SUPTRACTION T for perfect hold and durability
• External, protective toe and heel cap made from robust and recyclable TPU for protection and hold
• Screw-off cleat cover made from rubber
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
• Possibility to mount SPD click systems in such a way that they do not disturb you when walking
Outer fabric: polyurethane and mesh
Inner fabric: polyester
Outsole: VD AM sole
Manufacturer's ref.: 20466
Weight: approx. 800 g (per pair, size 42)
ORTHOLITE ECO PLUSH:
ORTHOLITE insoles consist of open-pore polyurethane foam. They are extremely breathable, durable and prevent the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours. The ECO PLUSH version contains 25% castor oil (the ecological alternative to oil-based products), the sole's outer fabric is made from 50% recycled polyester. The sole used for the cycling shoes comes with harder PU foam in the cleat area for best power transfer. ORTHOLITE insoles are machine-washable. In their eco soles, ORTHOLITE replaces mineral oil based polyurethane with polyurethane made from castor oil. This offers significant advantages with regards to energy and resource consumption. The castor-oil plant is a fast-growing material, the oil is harmless and biodegradable.
VAUDE AM SOLE:
The dynamic tread provides an increased contact area and good abrasion resistance. The screw-on cover of the cleat system allows you to either ride with or without cleats. A nylon reinforcement ensures best power transfer to the pedal. The sole is convex to facilitate walking. Besides, it offers high shock absorption in at the midfoot and instep.
FLOW INDEX 6:
Different activities and terrains mean different requirements for the strength of the sole. V-Flow combines the shoes' shaft materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The FLOW INDEX 6 offers a perfect fit and best protection, as well as maximum power transfer. Thus, it is perfect for trails with solid, natural grounds or hardened gravel paths, as well as for loose ground and rocky trails in Alpine terrain.
Anti-slip rubber compound for a modern tread with excellent traction on dry and wet grounds.
The VAUDE seal means that this product is completely made without PVC (polyvinyl chloride). Looks like truck tarpaulin and is as durable and waterproof, yet made from polyurethane coated textile fabric instead of PVC. PVC often contains softeners (phthalates) that are suspected of being harmful.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Artikelnr. van de fabrikant:
- 20466 618